At TheBOD.church we are starting a phased approach to meeting in person once again. Church Online will continue and be available for everyone.
Phase 1 (May 17th, 2020)
These changes are subject to change due to local, state or national developments.
During this phase we still encourage everyone to attend TheBOD Church Online at thebod.online.church. We are all excited to get back together, but we feel it is best if we do so in a slow and healthy manner.
What you can expect.
The following policies are a mix of local and state requirements along with additional changes implemented by our team.
- Our physical building will be limited to a capacity of 150 people per experience. As you drive in you’ll be stopped and a head count for your vehicle will be taken to make sure we have room for you in our experience. When we reach capacity, we will inform those that show up of the limit and encourage them to join our next experience time.
- Host Team volunteers at TheBOD.church will wear masks.
- LifeKids (Birth – 5th Grade) will not be meeting.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available for you to use often.
- We will not be serving snacks or drinks.
- No water fountains will be open or usable
- Every other row of chairs will be closed off for attenders and Ushers will seat attenders to minimize traffic and promote social distancing.
- Family units should sit together on the same row while practicing social distancing from the next closest family unit.
- Seats and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected before and between experience times and all seat back materials will be removed.
- A central offering collection point will be provided at the exits. Online giving is encouraged. (giving.thebod.church)
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at TheBOD Church Online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask, and will have one available to you if needed.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
TheBOD Church Online
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at TheBOD Church Online, and we encourage you to continue to attend if you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you’re just not ready to attend church at a physical building. When you are, we’ll be ready to receive you!
LifeKids and Switch
At this time, LifeKids will not be open. We hope to meet again soon, and will let you know when LifeKids is open. Your entire family is welcome to attend church in the auditorium and we encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using LifeKids Online!