Updates for upcoming weekends, including Easter
Over the past few months, we’ve been privileged to safely gather and worship at our physical location. This weekend we’ll be meeting for both of our in-person weekend experience times on Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00 am. Recently, because of lower case numbers, we’ve decided to not require our volunteers to wear a mask when they serve. We’re so excited for you to see our smiles again and we’re ready to see yours!
Here’s what you can expect at our Sunday Experiences.
- Our physical building will be limited to a capacity of 300 people per experience.
- Masks will be available for anyone wishing to wear one but will not be required for guests or volunteers.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available for you to use often.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- When you show up we’ll have volunteers available to help you check-in your children.
- You’ll be provided with a secure check-in label to check out your children after the experience.
- We’ll be routinely cleaning toys, classrooms surfaces, and check-in areas to make sure we’ve created the safest environment we can for you and your kiddos.
If you’re not ready to check your kids in yet, we understand, You can always worship with your entire family in our auditorium. We encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using LifeKids Online!
TheBOD Church On Demand
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at TheBOD Church, and we encourage you to continue to watch on Demand on our YouTube page here.