Updates for This Weekend
Over the past few months, we’ve been privileged to safely gather and worship at our physical location. This weekend we’ll be meeting for both of our in-person weekend experience times on Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00 am.
Additionally, we’re excited to have our LifeKids ministry continue to be open. We missed your little’s smiles and we’re excited to be able to meet together again. We’ve redesigned our kids environments with additional steps so they can still have a blast while staying safe. While many things look the same, we are limited in capacity based on volunteer availability.
Here’s what you can expect.
- When you show up we’ll have volunteers available to help you check-in your children.
- We’ll check temperatures at check-in and help you walk your children to their classrooms.
- You’ll be provided with a secure check-in label to check out your children after the experience.
- Masks will not be required for your kids or for volunteers, but if you’d like one, we’ll have one available for you.
- We’ll be routinely cleaning toys, classrooms surfaces, and check-in areas to make sure we’ve created the safest environment we can for you and your kiddos.
If you’re not ready to check your kids in yet, we understand, You can always worship with your entire family in our auditorium. We’ll have coloring pages and activity sheets available for you each week. We encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using LifeKids Online!
Serve Your Family and Others in LifeKids
Each weekend our volunteers get the opportunity to invest spiritually into the lives of kids. As we transition to a new normal, you can help us reach more by simply taking an hour out of your week to volunteer in LifeKids. We’ve got roles inside classrooms, at check-in, and even ways for you to help keep your little’s safe by sanitizing and wiping down surfaces between experiences. If you’d like to volunteer, you can click here or contact our LifeKids pastor Laura Salas at 479.883.8706.
What you can expect at our physical gatherings.
- Our physical building will be limited to a capacity of 200 people per experience.
- Masks will be available for anyone wishing to wear one but will not be required.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available for you to use often.
- We will have free water bottles, gatorade, and prepackaged snacks available for adult guests.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- Family units should sit together on the same row while practicing social distancing from the next closest family unit.
- Seats and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected before and between experience times and all seat back materials will be removed.
- Central offering collection points will be provided at the exits. Online giving is encouraged. (giving.thebod.church)
How You Can Help:
- If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us at TheBOD Church Online.
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you feel unsafe, and will have one available to you if want one.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
TheBOD Church On Demand
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at TheBOD Church, and we encourage you to continue to watch on Demand on our YouTube page here.