Updates for This Weekend (December 13th)
Over the past few months, we’ve been privileged to safely gather and worship at our physical location. This weekend we’ll be meeting for both of our in-person weekend experience times on Sunday at 9:30 and 11:00 am.
Additionally, we’re excited to have our LifeKids ministry continue to be open. We missed your little’s smiles and we’re excited to be able to meet together again. We’ve redesigned our kids environments with additional steps so they can still have a blast while staying safe. While many things look the same, we are limited in capacity based on volunteer availability.
Christmas Weekend Experiences (December 20th)
Here’s what you can expect at our 9:30 and 11:00am Experiences.
- Our physical building will be limited to a capacity of 300 people per experience.
- Masks will be available for anyone wishing to wear one but will only be required for Host Team volunteers.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be available for you to use often.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- Seats and frequently touched surfaces will be disinfected before and between experience times and all seat back materials will be removed.
- When you show up we’ll have volunteers available to help you check-in your children.
- You’ll be provided with a secure check-in label to check out your children after the experience.
- Masks will not be required for your kids or for volunteers, but if you’d like one, we’ll have one available for you.
- We’ll be routinely cleaning toys, classrooms surfaces, and check-in areas to make sure we’ve created the safest environment we can for you and your kiddos.
If you’re not ready to check your kids in yet, we understand, You can always worship with your entire family in our auditorium. We encourage you to continue teaching your kids about Jesus using LifeKids Online!
Here’s what to expect at our 12:30pm Experience.
During Christmas we’re doing everything we can to give everyone the opportunity to experience Christmas at church. We’ve opened up a special 12:30 experience for our guests wanting to maintain the highest level of safety from exposure with extra guideline in place. Additionally we will:
- Masks will be required for all guests, staff, and volunteers before they can enter the building. They will be encouraged for children over 4. Masks will be allowed to be taken off once seated.
- LifeKids will be suspended for kids to sit with parents.
- No snacks or drinks will be served, but you will be allowed to bring a personal water bottle.
- Ushers will help to seat guests to maintain social distancing guidelines and every other row of chairs will be turned in to help create distance between rows.
TheBOD Church On Demand
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together at TheBOD Church, and we encourage you to continue to watch on Demand on our YouTube page here.